Trenchless Sewer Repair in Cobourg
Sewer repairs can be time consuming and disruptive to your life. Call Guardian Plumbing & Drain before anyone else and see how our trenchless sewer line repair can make a difference!
Depending on the issue with your sewer line, repairs or replacement can take days. Long repairs inconvenience your entire family and can be expensive. At Guardian Plumbing & Drain, our trenchless pipe repair can save both time and money. Call us today to find out more.
Do you have issues with your septic tank? Check out our septic tank services to find out how we can help.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Do you need sewer line repair? Many people do, but aren’t aware they even have a problem. Here are the most common signs pointing to an issue in your sewer line and when to call for trenchless pipe relining services.
- Inconsistent Water Level In Toilets: If your bowl is full one day, and the next has hardly any water in it, it could point to a clog in your main sewer line.
- Animal Life In Your Yard: Animals like rodents and bugs are attracted to leaking pipes. If you have a rodent infestation, it may be because of a break in the main line.
- Sewer Odour: An increase in the odour of sewage in the backyard or basement is the result of a leak in your main sewer line.
- Slow Drains: Drains that take forever to empty point to an obstruction deep in the system.
If you notice any of the above signs or other problems you can’t explain, call us and let us inspect your main line to find out if it’s the culprit. We provide no-dig sewer repair to save you time and money.
Does Homeowners’ Insurance Cover Trenchless Sewer Line Repair?
Whenever people have an unexpected, costly home repair, it’s natural to look at your insurance company to foot the bill. However, in the case of sewer pipe relining, homeowners’ insurance rarely covers it unless it’s an act of god or the act of another person. An act of god could be interpreted to be an earthquake or earth movement, while an act of another person could mean if someone poured concrete down the line causing it to break. As always, you’re free to file a claim with your insurance company, but expect that you’ll be on the hook for the full amount and plan accordingly.
Should you elect to go with traditional sewer line repair services, we can help! We are Cobourg's go to excavation contractor.
Causes of Sewer Line Blocks & Breaks
Whether it’s slow drains or burst pipes, a main sewer line issue isn’t something to ignore. Here are the most common reasons you’ll have sewer pipe issues:
- Damage to the pipe due to soil shifting or settling.
- Damage caused by sagging.
- Tree roots infiltrate the pipe causing blockages.
- Flushing non-flushable items down the toilet leads to clogs and eventually ruptures.
- Pouring grease or cooking fat down the drain causes clogs.
If you take steps to keep your drains and pipes clean with regular maintenance and forethought, you can avoid many of the problems that come with a main sewer line break.
Don’t let a plumbing problem rob you of your peace of mind. Call Guardian Plumbing and Drain at (289) 251-1626 to schedule your trenchless pipe relining service today.