Receive a free price quote on site. This ensures that you receive an accurate solution right from the start.
Frequently Asked Plumbing Questions
What Are the Most Common Emergency Plumbing Issues?
- Plumbing emergencies can leave a trail of havoc and even prevent you from performing everyday tasks. A serious plumbing issue can also cause extensive property damage, leaving you with costly repairs, cleanup, or replacement. Call Guardian Plumbing & Drains to address emergency plumbing issues such as:
- Malfunctioning water heaters
- Sump pump issues
- Burst pipes
- Sewer line stoppages
- Leaking pipes
- Toilet overflow
- Drain clogs
- And more!
How Often Should I Have My Septic Tank Pumped?
- How often you should have your septic tank pumped depends on several factors including, the size and age of your tank, the number of people who contribute to adding waste into the tank, and the use of garbage disposal. Experts recommend having your system pumped every 1 to 2 years, but every system is different. What is right for your septic tank may not be sufficient for your neighbor. If you have any questions about when your septic tank should be pumped, call our experts today, and we’ll be happy to help.
What Basement Waterproofing Options Do I Have?
- Water or moisture in your basement can lead to an array of costly and time-consuming repairs. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to prevent it. The most common methods include:
- Interior: This can include sealants, coatings, and other methods to prevent condensation.
- Exterior: The goal here is to prevent water from making its way into your property in the first place. Waterproofing options can include coating the exterior walls with a waterproof barrier and exterior damage systems.
- Drainage: This method can include fixing a poorly functional drainage system, or adding a drainage system if you don’t have one.
How Often Do You Need Drain Cleaning?
- Part of keeping your plumbing system healthy is making sure your drains are cleaned regularly. But how often should you do it? It depends. Keeping your drains flowing and improving their performance starts with you. Regardless of the drain, you should be careful about what goes into your drainage system. As long as you have a drain, dealing with clogs is par for the course. That’s why it’s crucial to schedule regular drain cleaning to make sure water keeps flowing freely through your drains.
What are the Reasons to Hire an Excavation Service In a Commercial or Residential Property?
- Whether you’re a homeowner renovating your house or a construction manager, there are plenty of reasons you might need the services of an excavation contractor. Excavators can do more than just moving dirt around. They can help clear and prepare the land for roads, utilities, foundations, and other jobs. Some of the most common projects they may help with include:
- New building construction
- Handling materials
- Lifting and placing pipes
- Constructing roads
- Delivery and removal services
- Project management and permit navigation
It helps to have a good sense of any plumbing issues you’re dealing with. Check out some of the most common plumbing questions and answers. Need more help, call Guardian Plumbing & Drains today at 289-251-1626 for service in Cobourg, ON.