A blockage in your sewer line is like a blockage in an artery; the longer it goes unchecked, the worse the problem gets. Thanks to advances in technology, we can take a detailed look at your plumbing to pinpoint problems and fix them before they become home-wrecking disasters. Call Guardian Plumbing and Drain in Cobourg, ON and ask about our sewer line camera inspection service today to protect yourself and your investment.'
A problem with a septic tank is no problem for our septic tank plumbing service!
Benefits of Getting Sewer Camera Inspection
You probably don’t lay awake at night worrying about your plumbing, but there is likely trouble brewing that could be disastrous if left alone. And what’s worse is that most people don’t know there are problems until it’s too late. Here are five good reasons to call an expert for CCTV inspection:
- Locate small leaks before they become big ones
- Identify problems without expensive digging
- Find out what condition your pipes are in and replace them before they burst
- Video inspection provides video as a reference for your insurance company as proof of the condition of your pipes
- Saves money from not having to guess where the problem lies
How Sewer Camera Inspection Works
Back in the day, the only way to find out what condition your pipes were in was to dig them up. But thanks to advancements in technology, that’s not the case now. Plumbers can insert a specialized camera on a flexible cable down your pipes and into your sewer. The cable connects the feed to a closed-circuit display. This technology allows the inspector to see the state of your plumbing in real-time to identify problem areas. That means you’ll save money from having to dig up the pipes and guess what the problem could be.
We're here to help with all your drain and sewer line needs. Call today!
Five Signs You Have Sewer Problems
Do you have a blockage or break in your main sewer line? Here are five signs that say you have a problem that needs immediate attention.
- Strong odour of sewage
- Slow drains
- Inconsistent water level in toilets
- One spot in your yard is greener than the other
- Influx of rodents and animals on your property
If you notice any of the above signs, call Guardian Plumbing and Drain and find out if the issue is with your main sewer line. Neglecting a problem won’t make it go away; it’ll only make it worse.