We rely on functioning heating and cooling systems to keep our homes and buildings comfortable in the winter and summer months. When you need repairs or replacements, you need help fast. Call Guardian Home Services for same-day appointments in Cobourg, ON and the surrounding neighbourhoods.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers. Don’t believe us? Read our testimonials.
Proudly Serving Cobourg, ON & Surrounding Areas
We’re proud to provide indoor comfort services to the following areas:
- Port Hope: Heating | Cooling
- Brighton: Heating | Cooling
- Peterborough: Heating | Cooling
- Millbrook: Heating | Cooling
- Bewdley: Heating | Cooling
- Newcastle: Heating | Cooling
- Bowmanville: Heating | Cooling
- Lindsay: Heating | Cooling
- Kawartha Lake: Heating | Cooling
- Port Perry: Heating | Cooling
Signs Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
To prevent your heater from unexpectedly breaking down in the middle of winter, it’s important to get it repaired by a professional at the first signs of trouble. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Property isn’t warming up or the heat isn’t being evenly distributed.
- Unit starts to make loud or unusual noises.
- Your monthly bills increase.
- The temperature in your property doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- There are leaks in the ductwork.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace in your home or building can have numerous benefits. While the largest advantage can be peace of mind knowing the system likely won’t need to be repaired or replaced in the near future, some other benefits can include:
- New features These use the latest technology to provide maximum climate control in your property.
- Energy efficiency New units use less energy than older systems, reducing your utility bills.
- Less noise New systems are quieter than older units.
- Even heating New models can provide more consistent heating, preventing hot and cold areas throughout your home or building.
Don’t delay having your HVAC issues repaired due to fear of the bill. Instead, ask us about our financing options.
Simple Ways to Save on Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your home or building cool in the summer can cause your utility bills to increase. To reduce these costs, you can do the following:
- Ensure your property is properly insulated.
- Replace your air filters regularly, about every three months.
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Try turning your unit down a few degrees to save on energy.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer unit.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep extra heat out.