To fully enjoy the Ontario summer, you want to be cool and comfortable in your home. That’s why it’s important to have a functioning air conditioner. To ensure your system works as expected all season, call Guardian Home Services for cost-effective air conditioning services in Port Hope, ON. We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.
We offer complete cooling services to the Port Hope, ON area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Air Cleaning & Filtration Services
- Ductwork Services
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC Services
Read our testimonials to see why our clients trust us to perform their air conditioning work.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
While the thought of replacing your current AC unit might seem intimidating, the benefits can far outweigh the risks. Some of the advantages of installing a new system can include:
- More energy-efficiency. This can result in lower monthly utility bills.
- Better indoor climate control to keep your house at the desired temperature.
- Increased indoor air quality, as a new unit can remove dust, dirt and debris from the air.
- Longer life expectancy.
- Peace of mind that you won’t need to have the system repaired or replaced in the near future.
- New technology to provide the latest features and bells and whistles.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
Don’t get stuck with a malfunctioning air conditioner in the middle of summer. Be aware of potential problems that can require an AC contractor to repair. Some common issues can include:
- System isn’t producing cold air.
- Unit is only cooling your home intermittently.
- Air isn’t flowing through the vents properly. This can cause your unit to work too hard to cool your home.
- Your unit isn’t cooling your home evenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- Your home isn’t cooling to the desired temperature. This could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There is moisture leaking from or around your unit. Have this inspected by a professional, as the moisture could be refrigerant.
When you hire us for your air conditioner needs, we will work with you to pay the bill. Learn about our financing options.
Why Air Conditioning Maintenance is Important
You should have your air conditioner serviced by a professional at least once a year. This can keep your system running as expected, and can allow it to:
- Run more efficiently.
- Cost less to operate.
- Provide maximum climate control to your home.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Catch minor issues before they become larger.