To combat winter’s cold temperatures, you need a fully functioning heating system. When your furnace needs a repair, replacement or routine maintenance, call for professional help right away. Contact Guardian Home Services for dependable repairs in Newcastle, ON. We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers.
We offer the following heating services to the Newcastle, ON area:
- Heater Repairs
- Heater Installations
- Furnace Repairs
- Furnace Installations
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Boiler Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Commercial HVAC Services
We love to hear from our customers. Read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say about our work!
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Affect Your Home
A malfunctioning heater can have many negative impacts on your home. Some of these can include:
- Decreased comfort levels due to the lack of warmth.
- Risk of illness to your family. There can be a dangerous threat to your family if you have a carbon monoxide leak or other serious problem.
- Reduced indoor air quality as the system can’t effectively remove particles from the air.
- Increased risk of fire, depending on what issue needs to be repaired on the unit.
- Higher utility bills as a malfunctioning unit can be less efficient than a working system.
Common Furnace Problems
When your furnace malfunctions, it can be due to several issues. Some of the more common problems you may need a heating contractor to repair can include:
- Issues caused by a lack of maintenance. This can be combated by scheduling regular maintenance with a professional.
- Dirty filters. This can cause dust, dirt, and other debris to accumulate, which can cause your system to malfunction and lead to poor indoor air quality.
- Wear and tear from aging. As it gets older your unit can require more frequent repairs.
- Malfunctioning thermostat. A contractor can inspect why your thermostat setting doesn’t match the temperature of your property.
- Inadequate airflow. If the airflow is disrupted it can cause your system to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leak. This is a serious issue that can create a dangerous situation for your household. If you suspect you have a leak you should call a professional as soon as possible.
When you need urgent heater repairs, don’t worry about the cost. Ask us about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
To avoid losing heat in your home or building, you need to replace your furnace before it completely malfunctions. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit are:
- Your unit is aging and is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- The system is no longer adequately warming your home.
- There are cracks in the unit, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- Your monthly utility bills keep increasing.
- The unit needs multiple repairs.