Without a functioning air conditioner you can be stuck enduring summer’s heat and humidity both in the outdoors and in your home. To avoid living in a hot and sticky house, have your AC unit repaired as soon as possible when it breaks down. Call Guardian Home Services for expert air conditioning repair and replacement services in the Newcastle, ON area.
We offer the following cooling services to the Brighton, ON area:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Air Handler Services
- Air Cleaning & Filtration Services
- Ductwork Services
- Filter Replacement
Learn why our air conditioning services are valued by our customers when you read our testimonials.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can have numerous benefits for your house or property. Some of the advantages you may experience include:
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to provide increased comfort.
- Better indoor air quality to improve your family’s health and comfort.
- Longer shelf life to ensure you won’t need to replace the unit in the near future.
- New technology and features to give you the latest bells and whistles to control your climate.
Ways to Save Money on Cooling Costs
While you might enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner in the summer months, you likely won’t appreciate the higher utility bills it can cause. To save money on your energy bill, use these tips:
- Ensure your home is properly insulated.
- Replace the air filters about every three months.
- Schedule a professional inspection every year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Install a new, energy-efficient system.
- Turn on fans to circulate the air throughout your house.
- Keep the blinds and curtains closed to keep the sun out.
We understand that paying for unexpected air conditioner repairs can be hard. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Why AC Maintenance is Important
Do you want to avoid having your AC unit go out unexpectedly in the summer months? Then schedule yearly maintenance with a professional. This service can allow your system to:
- Run efficiently, using less energy.
- Provide your property with maximum climate control.
- Provide proper indoor air quality.
- Keep your family safe.
- Catch minor issues before they become larger problems.