To stay comfortable in your home, make sure your air conditioner is fully functioning. For expert AC repairs, call Guardian Home Services. We provide trustworthy air conditioning services to the Millbrook, ON neighbourhood.
We offer complete cooling services to the Millbrook, ON area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductwork Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Air Cleaning & Filtration Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- Commercial HVAC Services
Read our testimonials before you book an appointment to see why our clients trust their AC repairs to us!
Common Air Conditioner Problems
When your air conditioner malfunctions, you need to call an AC contractor as soon as possible. Some common issues that may need to be fixed by a professional can include:
- Unit isn’t producing cold air, or it’s only cooling the property intermittently.
- Air isn’t flowing through the vents properly. This can cause your system to overwork, which can cause your utility bills to increase.
- Your home is warming unevenly, resulting in hot and cold spots.
- There’s moisture around the air conditioner, signalling a blocked or broken drain tube.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Refrigerant plays an important role in your air conditioning system. Without it, your home won’t cool properly. Some signs that can indicate you need to recharge your refrigerant can include:
- If the unit is running but the air it’s producing isn’t as cold as it should be.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- You notice frost on the tubes, motors and other parts of the system. If you notice frost build up, contact a professional immediately.
Need AC repairs but can’t put the strain on your finances right now? Don’t worry. Ask us about our financing options.
Why it’s Important to Keep Your AC Unit Maintained
To keep your air conditioner running properly, you should have your unit serviced at least once a year by an AC contractor. Getting a regular tune-up can allow your system to:
- Run more efficiently.
- Operate for less money.
- Provide maximum climate control to your home.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality.
- Catch minor issues before they become larger.