You need a furnace you can rely on during the winter months. To ensure your unit works when the temperatures start to plummet, you need to get your system tuned up, repaired or replaced before winter hits. Let Guardian Home Services perform the work on your heating system. We provide expert central heating repairs and furnace installations in the Kawartha Lakes, ON area.
We offer the following heating services to the Kawartha Lakes, ON area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Furnace Installations
- Heater Installations
- Heater Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
- Gas Log Fireplaces
We provide quality heater repair services to our customers. Just read our testimonials to see what our customers have to say!
Common Furnace Problems
While we like to think our furnace will function as expected all winter, it can occasionally experience problems that will need to be professionally repaired. Some of the most common issues your system might experience are:
- Maintenance issues caused by not scheduling regular tune-ups.
- Clogged filters, which can cause a buildup of dust, dirt and debris. This can lead to poor indoor air quality and put a strain on your unit.
- Wear and tear caused by aging.
- Malfunctioning thermostat, which can lead to a lack of climate control in your home.
- Inadequate airflow, which can be dangerous, as disrupted airflow can cause your unit to overheat.
- A carbon monoxide leak, which is a dangerous condition caused by a crack in your furnace. This can pose very serious health risks to your entire household, and should be inspected by a professional immediately.
Why it’s Important to Maintain Your Furnace
To ensure your furnace functions properly all winter, you should have it serviced by a professional at least once a year before the cold weather arrives. Getting an annual tune-up can help provide maximum comfort and temperature control in your house. Routine maintenance can also prolong the lifespan of your unit, and keep your home and family safe.
Is an urgent furnace repair not in your budget? Don’t let that prevent you from getting the work done. Learn about our financing options.
Signs Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
Waking up in a frigid home in the middle of winter can be a major inconvenience and discomfort. To avoid this, it’s important to be aware of signs that can indicate your unit needs to be repaired so you can call a heating contractor at the first symptoms of an issue:
- Your home or building isn’t getting warmer.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout the house.
- You hear loud and unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bills rise without a change in use.
- The temperature in the home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- There’s a leak in the ductwork.