To keep your family healthy, it’s important to have good indoor air quality. Poor air quality can aggravate allergy symptoms and bother those with asthma, as well as cause other issues. To ensure your home is safe and healthy, call Guardian Home Services and schedule our Air Quality Services. We offer same-day appointments in the Cobourg, ON area.
We are proud to offer these air quality solutions:
When was the last time you replaced your heating or cooling system’s filter? If you can’t remember, you need our filter replacement services.
Benefits of Replacing Air Filters Regularly
One way you can improve the air quality in your home is by replacing the air filters in your heating and cooling systems regularly. Some of the benefits of replacing these often -- at least every three months - can include:
- The indoor air quality is improved, enabling those in the house to be healthier.
- Lower utility bills as your systems don’t have to work as hard to operate.
- Extend the life expectancy of your units as the systems aren’t overworking to heat or cool your home.
- Eliminate dust from throughout your home.
Contaminants that Exist in Air Ducts
It’s important to have your air ducts inspected and cleaned regularly to remove contaminants that live in the ductwork. These pollutants can cause damage to your heating and cooling system, as well as impact the quality of the air in your home.
Some contaminants can include:
- Mold spores
- Pet dander
- Dust mites
Is there too much moisture in your home, especially during the summer months? Learn about our dehumidifier services.
Most Common Air Cleaner Systems
You can install an air cleaner in your home to remove particles and debris from the home and improve the indoor air quality. Some types of systems you can install are:
- Whole-house systems: These provide consistent air quality control.
- Portable air purifier products: These are less expensive than whole-house systems, but they are not nearly as powerful.
- Ozone generators: These systems clean your air while producing oxidation properties that will safely and effectively control indoor air pollutants.