When the air conditioner or furnace goes out in your commercial building, you need to take action quickly to ensure all occupants are comfortable. For commercial air conditioning repairs or commercial furnace services, call Guardian Home Services. We provide same-day services to the Cobourg, ON area.
Is your furnace struggling to properly heat your building? Learn about our furnace repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Commercial AC
Is the air conditioning unit in your building experiencing wear and tear as it nears the end of its lifespan? It may be time to install a new system. Some of the benefits of replacing your existing commercial AC unit with a new system can include:
- A more efficient unit that can provide better climate control.
- Reduced monthly energy bills.
- Less repairs in the near future.
- Even and consistent repairs throughout your building.
- Increased indoor air quality.
Importance of Commercial Heating and AC System Maintenance
To ensure your building has fully functioning heating and cooling units, it’s crucial to have them properly maintained throughout the year. Some of the benefits of getting regular professional services can include:
- Extend its lifespan
- Help the unit run more efficiently
- Properly regulate the temperature in your property, improving the safety in the building.
- Maintain good indoor air quality by regularly replacing the filters to remove dirt, dust and debris.
Are you trying to heat a large commercial property? You might need an alternative to a heater or a furnace. Contact us to learn about our boiler services.
Easy Ways to Lower Heating and Cooling Costs
Keeping your property at a comfortable temperature all year by running heating and cooling systems can take a toll on your utility bills. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce your energy bills:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated. This helps keep the harsh outdoor temperatures out of your home and regulates your indoor temperature.
- Open the drapes, shades or blinds in the building to let in heat from the sun during the winter months.
- In the summer months, keep your window treatments closed to block out the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters on a regular basis to allow the systems to properly distribute the hot and cold air.
- Have the air ducts inspected regularly to check for leaks and damage.
- Use fans to help distribute the air throughout your building.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the climate in your building.
- Upgrade to an energy-efficient zoned heating or cooling system to set different temperatures in various rooms throughout the building.