When winter’s freezing temperatures and heavy snow hit, you want to make sure you have a fully functioning heater or furnace. For heating repairs and furnace installations, call Guardian Home Services. We provide same-day services to the Brighton, ON area, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
We offer complete heating services to the Brighton, OH area, including:
- Furnace Repairs
- Furnace Installations
- Heater Repairs
- Heater Installations
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Log Fireplaces
Why do our customers trust us with their heating repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
What to Expect During a Routine Maintenance Visit
To keep your heater running smoothly all winter, you should have it inspected by a professional at least once a year. During these tune-ups you can expect the heating contractor to perform the following services:
- Shut off power to the system. This allows the contractor to perform a complete inspection while guaranteeing the safety of everyone in the house.
- Check the inner components. Professionals will examine all of the inner components of the unit to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- Replace worn out parts or belts. The contractor will ask your permission before changing parts. Catching these during a tune-up can help prevent a future breakdown.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Are you worried your current heater won’t make it through the season? Instead of crossing your fingers that it doesn’t completely malfunction, be proactive and replace it now. Some of the benefits of installing a new heater can include:
- Energy efficiency. New units can save you money on your utility bills.
- Increased comfort. Models can give you maximum climate control.
- Better indoor air quality. New systems can properly remove dust, dirt and debris from the air.
- No repairs anytime soon. New units can give you peace of mind that your system is unlikely to need repairs in the near future.
- Even heating. Models should prevent hot and cold spots throughout your home.
Don’t delay heating repairs due to financial stress. Learn about our financing options.
How to Make Your Furnace More Energy-Efficient
Keeping your home warm during an Ontario winter can cause your utility bills to skyrocket. To keep your energy bill affordable, use these tips to make your furnace more energy-efficient:
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Examine your air ducts to ensure there are no leaks. You can also remove debris during this inspection.
- Check your property’s insulation to make sure the heat is staying in your home and the cold air is staying out.
- Schedule a yearly service inspection with a professional.
- Change the filter every three months.
- Open the drapes and blinds to let sunlight in to help warm your home.