When winter hits, you need a properly functioning heater. To ensure it’s working as expected, schedule routine maintenance or repairs with a professional. At Guardian Home Services, we offer same-day service. Call us when you need expert furnace repairs or central heating installations in Bowmanville, ON.
We offer the following heating services to the Bowmanville, ON area, including:
- Furnace Installations
- Heater Installations
- Heater Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
- Gas Log Fireplaces
When you schedule an appointment with us, you’re getting quality cooling services. Read our testimonials to hear from our customers.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Don’t gamble on having your old, malfunctioning heater make it through the winter. Install a new system before the cold temperatures hit. Some advantages of replacing your unit can include:
- A more energy-efficient model that can save you money on your utility bills.
- Better ability to control the climate in your home.
- Increased indoor air quality to benefit the health of those in your household.
- Peace of mind knowing it likely won’t need repairs in the near future.
- Consistent heating throughout your home or building.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to Be Replaced
Having your furnace completely breakdown in the middle of winter is never an ideal situation. To avoid being left in the cold, replace your unit when you start to notice these signs that your system needs to be replaced:
- It’s getting older and nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- It’s not running as efficiently as it used to.
- There’s a crack, which can lead to a dangerous carbon monoxide leak.
- There’s an increase in your monthly utility bills,
- It needs multiple - or major - repairs.
Do heating repairs not fit in your current budget? Don’t worry. We have financing options!
How to Keep Your Furnace Properly Maintained
Don’t risk having your furnace breakdown this winter. Keep it properly maintained to ensure it works when the temperatures dip and you need it most:
- Book a professional tune-up at least once a year.
- Replace the filters as recommended - typically about every three months. This prevents buildup from dust, pet dander and other particles.
- Install a carbon monoxide monitor. Have a professional inspect it yearly.
- Check the ducts for leaks.
- Inspect the blower for obstructions.
- Examine the inside of the furnace to look for defects that need to be repaired.
- Clean the burners with fresh water to remove dust and debris.
- Clean the pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Check the “high limit” to prevent overheating.
- Clean the area around the system.