Keep summer’s heat and humidity out of your home with a working air conditioning unit. Getting regular tune-ups and scheduling AC repairs and replacements quickly can help keep your home or building comfortable all season. Call Guardian Home Services for all of your cooling system needs. We provide expert AC repairs and installations to the Bowmanville, ON neighbourhood.
We offer complete cooling services to the Bowmanville, ON area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Cleaning & Filtration Services
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Ductwork Services
- Filter Replacement
Why do your Bowmanville neighbours trust us to perform their AC repairs? Read our testimonials!
Common Air Conditioner Issues
Air conditioners can malfunction from time-to-time. While these breakdowns aren’t convenient, they can typically be repaired by AC contractors. Some common issues you might encounter include:
- Your unit isn’t producing cold air, or only cools intermittently.
- Air isn’t flowing through the vents properly. This will cause your system to overwork and your utility bills to increase.
- Your system cools your property unevenly.
- Moisture leaks from your unit. This should be inspected by a professional as it can be refrigerant, which can be dangerous to handle.
Signs You Need to Recharge Your Refrigerant
Your air conditioner needs the right amount of refrigerant to function properly. Without it, your unit will struggle to cool your home to the desired temperature. These signs can indicate you need to recharge your refrigerant:
- Your unit is running but the air its producing doesn’t feel as cool as it should.
- Your property’s temperature doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- You notice frost on the tubes, motors and other parts of the AC unit.
Contact us to learn about the financing options we offer to customers to help you focus on restoring comfort to your home, not the bill.
Symptoms that Indicate Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
When the hottest temperatures of the year hit, you don’t want to be stuck with a malfunctioning air conditioner. To avoid this, have your unit repaired when you first start to notice an issue. Hire an AC contractor when you notice these signs:
- Your property doesn’t cool to the setting on the thermostat.
- You see water or moisture collecting under the ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your property is cooling inconsistently.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.