Make sure you’re prepared for winter’s cold blast with a functioning furnace. To avoid having your heating system malfunction, get a tune-up and perform regular maintenance. Call Guardian Home Services for professional furnace repairs and heating installations. We guarantee 100-percent satisfaction to our neighbours in Bewdley, ON.
We offer the following heating services to the Bewdley, ON area, including:
- Heater Repairs
- Furnace Repairs
- Furnace Installations
- Heater Installations
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Boiler Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Radiant Heating
Curious how we guarantee 100% satisfaction to our clients? Read our customers’ testimonials to find out!
What to Expect During a Heater Tune-up
To avoid having your heater break down during the winter months it’s important to have a professional perform routine maintenance at least once a year. During these tune-ups you can expect a heating contractor to perform the following tasks:
- Shut off power. Turning off the system allows the professional to perform a complete inspection of the unit.
- Examine the inner components. Professionals will inspect all of the parts inside of the heater to ensure they are working properly.
- Replace parts. With your permission, if the contractor finds worn out parts or belts, he or she will replace them before they malfunction during the winter months.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Installing a new heater is a big decision, but it also comes with a lot of benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- Increased energy efficiency. This can make your unit more environmentally friendly, as well as lower your monthly utility bills.
- Maximum climate control. This can increase the comfort in your home.
- Better indoor air quality. New units can properly remove dirt, dust and debris from the air.
- No repairs anytime soon. Installing a new system can give you peace of mind that you won’t need repairs in the near future.
- Even heating. This eliminates hot and cold spots throughout your house or building.
Unexpected furnace repairs can be a shock to your budget. Ease the stress by learning about our financing options.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repairs
Don’t get caught in the cold this winter with a malfunctioning furnace. To avoid having your system breakdown unexpectedly, schedule repairs at the first signs of an issue. Some signs that can indicate you need your unit serviced include:
- Short cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes before shutting down. This can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or thermostat.
- Irregular flames: If the flames in your unit are uneven or lean towards the back of the furnace it can signal a dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping or whistling coming from your system it should be inspected by a professional.
- Cracked heat exchanger: A cracked heat exchanger should be inspected by a professional immediately, as it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak. A leak can cause serious issues, and even death.