Beat the summer heat with a working air conditioner. For routine AC tune-ups or air conditioner repairs or replacements, call Guardian Home Services. We provide expert services to the Bewdley, ON neighbourhood.
We offer complete cooling services to the Bewdley, ON area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Cleaning & Filtration Services
- Air Handler Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak
- Ductwork Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us to repair and install their air conditioning units.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
Don’t get caught in the heat of summer without a functioning air conditioner. To avoid having your system completely break down in the middle of a heat wave, consider replacing it at the first signs of trouble. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- If your air conditioner is more than 15 years old and nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Your utility bills are rising.
- Your home or building isn’t reaching the desired temperature.
- It needs multiple repairs.
- The unit needs a major, or costly, repair.
- There’s moisture leaking from the unit.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- There’s a lack of cold air coming from the unit.
Common Air Conditioner Problems
When your AC unit breaks down, it can be due to one of these common problems:
- It’s not producing cold air even when the thermostat is turned down.
- You’re unable to control the climate in your home or building.
- Air isn’t flowing through the vents properly. This can cause the system to overwork.
- It’s cooling your property unevenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- There’s moisture leaking from your unit. This moisture could be refrigerant, so it should be handled by a professional.
Get your air conditioner repaired without the stress of the bill. Learn about our financing options.
Signs Your AC Unit Needs Repairs
To avoid having your AC unit fail at an inconvenient time, get it repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for that can signal you need to hire an AC contractor can include:
- Your property isn’t reaching the temperature set on the thermostat.
- There’s water or moisture pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your home or building isn’t cooling evenly.
- There’s an increase in your monthly utility bills.