It’s important to have your ductwork professionally maintained and repaired to keep your heating and cooling systems working properly. Call Guardian Home Services to schedule services in Cobourg, ON. We offer same-day appointments and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Is your home warm even though the AC unit is running? You might need our AC refrigerant leak services.
Signs Your Air Ducts Need to be Replaced
While you might not think about your air ducts often, they play an important role in your heating and cooling systems. To ensure they are working properly - allowing your HVAC units to perform to the best of their abilities - look for these signs that can indicate the ductwork should be replaced:
- Your home is more than 50 years old and you haven’t yet had the ductwork replaced.
- There are cracks or leaks in the ducts. You can detect this issue if your utility bills have been increasing.
- If there is mold growing in the ducts. This can impact your indoor air quality and potentially cause health issues for your household.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Ducts Need Repairs
Occasionally, your air ducts might need professional repairs. Some symptoms that can indicate you need to book air duct repairs can include:
- Your property is stuffy and humid.
- The indoor air quality in your home is decreasing.
- Your energy bills are increasing.
- There are hot and cold spots around your home, signalling uneven heating and cooling.
When your AC unit starts to malfunction, don’t delay before getting it fixed. Learn about our air conditioning repair services.
Benefits of Timely and Professional Air Duct Services
Getting your air ducts professionally serviced can have many advantages. Some of the benefits are:
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Fewer allergy symptoms for those who suffer from allergies.
- More consistent and healthy air.
- Longer life expectancy of the ductwork
- Early detection of minor issues before they become larger - and more expensive.
- Lower utility bills, as regular services will help reduce your energy usage.